domingo, 6 de marzo de 2016

Finding Connections


These are the first 2 fugues I've worked these weeks.


These are the first 2 leak I've worked these weeks.

With these two and their analysis I conducted drawings drawings last week that this week we tried to relate the work of the first quarter.

For them, the first step was redrawn with the computer giving them volume.
After the work we seek to draw the previous quarter volume also granting them to find the intersection of these with those new to the working model.
But the work of the first quarter lead a new filter.







The new filter is for example after watching the video of the party movements that made the guests, this party will be redesigned by changing the music that ambientaba for it I invited two new people to do exactly the same but with other music. Getting two drawings of new movements.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario