IMPROVEMENT:
http://prezi.com/h9kpvioh1saj/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
When I started thinking about what to do for this assignment, I wanted to link all with the idea I represented at my first exercise. With the evolution that I figured with the theme of vessels, changing the number and size of them, I arrived to the conclusion that I could mix it with the process of ideas and how we develop them and manages to reach them.
In this way, I represented ideas with curved lines, because to me an idea is never clear and precise, but that you have to go further and develop it, taking references of other ideas and improving, wherever it's possible, your projects.
So that, after studying other works from other years, Internet and others, I have redone my assignments in order to study more throughly the people who would use it and the environment that surrounds them, making approximated studies on the activities normally carried out there, the type of people who will be there depending on the different hours or the density of population that there is.
Once I studied it, I searched the protection, privacity and confort, among other things, trying to find a prototype that would be good and meet the needs of the so-called ocupant.
With the curved lines I have also attached all the assignment by colours linking the common number of the assignment and the common characteristics I've been looking for: privacity, light, program, protection, nature, space, structure and memories.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario