domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

PHYSICAL MODELS

STRUCTURE




In this model I tried to represent private and public space interlinked. We can see the grey cable representing the privates zones and the white one representing the common zones. Depending on the lighting this different spaces and the program change.

MATERIALS



In this model I have used wood and thread representing the importance of the re-used materials in all of my projects. There are three pillars, that are my three main ways of projecting, and a tour between them, that represents the development of my projects.

DETAIL



This model is a detail of how I project, using little things and building a big one from them. 
I have used soft materials because it is easier to adapt it depending on the conditions and the needs, and this form because with them you can create differents spaces.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario