viernes, 20 de mayo de 2016

FINAL PRESENTATION




































As I did not have much time to explain my work, I could not explain it correctly.
My work consists mainly in the search of private spaces in a public space, as is the city of Alicante.
These private spaces, found mainly in the parks and on the coast, as well as in the shelters, under the ground.

After making an analysis of the area, the investigation where to create these private spaces, my conclusion was that the best areas would be the Canalejas Park ,Gabriel Miró square and the Postiguet beach. Because they are highly frequented spaces, found in the heart of the city, which enables people to access them.

So what I have done is a study of the areas, which elements we can find them that make people recognize the place.
I left the idea of an object, as it happened with the under-water capsule, and I focused on the idea of how could be those spaces, what they have to transmitted to a person to feel in a private space, in their own space.

Therefore, my job is not on the item itself, but in how to get to the creation of the item, studying and collecting data, in order to create a zone that its neighbors love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario